Parés Baltà Wine Dinner at CRUSH
Time & Location
About The Event
Spend an amazing evening with a winemaker from a world away. CRUSH has the pleasure of having the winemaker from Parés Baltà Winery in Barcelona spend the evening with us! Enjoy five stellar wines - A Sparkling, a white, a Rose and two reds and four unique food pairings by CRUSH (perhaps a taste of some new Spring dishes?).
Some unique points about Parés Baltà Winery:
- Biodynamic farming seeks to provide maximum vitality, self-balance and harmony to the vineyard.
- At Parés Baltà we cultivate the vineyards in an ecological way without any use of herbicides, pesticides or any chemical fertilizer.
- We also have bees that pollinate the vines during the flowering season.
- We do a green harvest by thinning out the grapes before they ripen. The main goal is to increase the concentration and character of the grapes left on the vine.
- Some of our vineyards lie on the mountains of Penedés where we are cultivating vines on terraces prepared centuries ago.
- No artificial irrigation is done. The only water that the vines receive comes directly from the rain or is taken by the roots from groundwater.
After the event, the full bar & wines presented during the event will be available for bottle purchase or by the glass until 9pm.
$69.00* per person paid at the end of the event.
*18% Gratuity and applicable taxes are not included in event price.